We demand respect & peace for every human dignity, Men & Women - neighbours and strangers
Let us all rebuild friendly India
ALL INDIA MUSLIM DEVELOPMENT FORUM ( AIMDF )
The Organization AIMDF works for the social development and integration of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in India.
We have covered total 24 States and 3 Union Territories of India
Allegiance to Constitution of India, All India Muslim Development Forum bears true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India as by law established and to the principles of Socialism, Secularism and Democracy and would uphold the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
Organization logo & Flag
Organization logo is covered by outer line and inner line and mentioning of organization name in center of both layers, Tri color India flag with center org. name frontward of star and moon with tag line of “Unity Is Power”.
Come study with the support of AIMDF.
At your doorstep AIMDF Jeeva.
Our aim is to get many orphan girls married every year.
Vision & Mission
Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
- To motivate the rural populace to avail the educational facilities provided by the Government and facilitate them to make organized efforts for the effective functioning of formal school and implementation of Non-formal education program in the rural areas.
- To undertake rural community health education program through people’s education-awareness-skill-action and to motivate, educate people to avail healthcare facilities available in the government hospitals.
- To undertake formal as well as non-formal education program for both children and adults through rural education program in the rural villages, wherever the need is felt.
- To train youth and women folk in rural entrepreneurship for augmenting and supplementing their family income.
- To promote and undertake social services, aimed at improving the living condition and economic standards of the poor and weaker segments of the society, landless, casual labourers, small and marginal farmers.
- To collect funds, organize meetings, conferences, seminars etc. for achieving or furthering the aims of the society.
- To work for uplifting status of the women in the society. To work against dowry system and to raise voice against the victimization of girl/women by anybody in the society due to dowry related things.
- Educate people on rights about education, freedom and privileges granted under constitution
- To organize free medical camps from time to time and establish medical institutions to provide free medical service.
- To organize awareness camps for public and related concerned to make them aware about road accidents as well as safe roads.
- To work for tree plantation / pollution control.
- To take such measures that the people irrespective of their caste and creed may live together in harmony.
- To undertake relief and rehabilitation program for the benefit or victims of natural or other disasters such as fire, famines, floods, epidemics etc. irrespective of caste and creed
- To provide financial help to poor & helpless girls for their marriage.
- To provide free legal advice to poor people.
- Create Drug free society.
Sayyed Kannada Nazeer
Dr M.K. Yadwad
AIMDF JEEVA Medical Helpline
AIMDF Women’s Wing
AIMDF Jobs Helpline
AIMDF Food & Shelter Relief Wing
AIMDF Flood and Natural Disaster Relief Wing
AIMDF Education Wing
AIMDF Shadi - Vivah Wing
AIMDF Blood Donors Wing
AIMDF Roadside Assistance Wing
AIMDF Advisory Board
AIMDF Legal Board
AIMDF Media Team
AIMDF External Affairs Board
AIMDF Student Wing
AIMDF Personality Development Wing
AIMDF Ladies Self Defense Team
Become a Member
- I am of the age 18 years and over.
- I neither believe in nor practice social discrimination in any shape or form and undertake to work for its removal.
- I believe in an integrated society without distinction of religion or caste.
- I shall abide by the condition laid down and rules framed under the constitution of AIMDF.
Address: 1/60, Muradi Road, Jamia, Batla House, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Email: [email protected]
Call us on:
+91 7899921666 – Call & Join Us
+91 7899488666 – Covid Helpline